Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I-Pods

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I certainly do - I used a Moster Splitter (http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...More=T6178LL/A) with it and myself and Sarah listened to the Ipod virtually all the way back to the UK. The Bose ones have gel seals on them so you could not hear a sound of the airplane at all [msnsmile2]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by andrewmckay5
    John,
    do you know if they are any good for using on flights?
    andrew
    [/quote]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
    I certainly do - I used a Moster Splitter (http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...More=T6178LL/A) with it and myself and Sarah listened to the Ipod virtually all the way back to the UK. The Bose ones have gel seals on them so you could not hear a sound of the airplane at all [msnsmile2]

John,
    andrew
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    Sorry John I didn't make myself clear: can they be used andare they any good to use to watch the inflight movies do you know?
    andrew
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1338.aspx

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Yoo mean can you use the headphones to listen to the sound on the inflight movie? If so then yes as the Virgin system uses standard headphone jacks (you can also use the Virgin supplied headphones on your Ipod too, although the sound quality if awful).
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

John,
    andrew
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    Sorry John I didn't make myself clear: can they be used andare they any good to use to watch the inflight movies do you know?
    andrew
    [/quote]

Cheers John,
    only problem is my wife's 3 to 4 hours in the Millemnnia Mall if i "pop" in for the headphones[msnwink]
    andrew
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1338.aspx

Florida Expert
    Mac was having trouble selling iPods to those die-hard (missguided) Windows geeks. So now you can get an Apple iPod, with a Hewlet Packard label! HP are marketing them so Windows users will use them and not be seen as MAC users.

I'm on my sixth MAC! You'll still have to pry my MAC from my cold dead hands! (along with my Ruger P100).
    Jeff & Amy Stephens

Florida Savvy
    Bought 2 for our daughters for Christmas at the Apple store at Mall at Millenia on 'Black Friday'(26/11/04}, they were giving an additional discount of $21.00 dollars each iPod. Just received credit card statement, total for 2 was £256.38. Absoloute bargain, they are going to be so pleased, as it's virtually impossible to get them here, especially in pink.
    Bernie

Florida Junior
    Is the Apple store at Millenia generally well-stocked or should I order in advance to collect there? I want to get a couple of iPod shuffles and a shuffle armband but the online delivery times are 3-4 weeks and 5-7 weeks - does this mean that the stores will be low on stocks too? Thanks.

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Rainyday

when I was in the Apple store just before Christmas they had several tables stacked with I-pods and the number of people buying them was unbelievable. I would expect the store to be well stocked and you not to have any problems buying them. If in the very unlikely event of them being sold out there are several other places which sell them ie. Best Buy just opposite Florida Mall. I am sure that you will be able to get what you want.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by rainyday
    Is the Apple store at Millenia generally well-stocked or should I order in advance to collect there? I want to get a couple of iPod shuffles and a shuffle armband but the online delivery times are 3-4 weeks and 5-7 weeks - does this mean that the stores will be low on stocks too? Thanks.
    [/quote]

I think you will be fine, its a really good store, I bought 2 x 40gb ipods there last August and lots of accessories and all were in stock[msnwink]