Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What To Wear?

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
    I'm glad I read this thread as I will make sure that my eldest son does not wear one of his FCUK tops when going to one of the parks. Would be a real pain if we got there and he couldn't get in because of his T-shirt.[msnscared][msnsmile]
    [/quote]
    Have to admit I have seen someone refused entry into MGM with one of those T-Shirts on, didn't make the connection at the time.[msneek] I tend to stick to the regulation shorts,Disney T's(don't wear them at home) and comfy trainers! Cas with the shoes alot would depend on your planned day. We always tend to be out ALL day, either parks or shopping, so on my feet alot!!

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Funny you should mention that but IIRC that is eactly what they do have as part of the training manuals [msnwink]

Just on another note, is it only me that finds those FCUK t-shirts offensive. I know it's only supposed to be a bit of fun but there are limits. Most people read by the first and last letters of a word and so I always read this word the wrong way (as I'm sure other people do too).

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
    The stewards will have to have a list of illustations to tell them what is acceptable and what isn't and even then it won't be simple.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

Just on another note, is it only me that finds those FCUK t-shirts offensive. I know it's only supposed to be a bit of fun but there are limits. Most people read by the first and last letters of a word and so I always read this word the wrong way (as I'm sure other people do too). [/quote]

I agree with you 100% John. I am no prude, but I think there are limits. The logo FCUK was certainly intented to provoke and in my opinion, in very bad taste. That's why we never buy any of their products.
    Nostromo

Florida Expert
    It's not just the logo it's the sentances that go with it now. They seem to be getting worse.

I'm not a prude my son has some of them but I would not like him wearing during the day in public or on the aircraft.[}]

Kaz

KJH

Florida Expert
    It doesn't matter what you suggest, most Brits will still wear (from the top down):
    Sky blue floppy hat
    "insert your team" soccer shirt
    Adidas navy short shorts
    Black socks
    Sandles

Sorry [msnsad]
    Jeff & Amy Stephens

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by flyrr100
    It doesn't matter what you suggest, most Brits will still wear (from the top down):
    Sky blue floppy hat
    "insert your team" soccer shirt
    Adidas navy short shorts
    Black socks
    Sandles

Sorry [msnsad]
    [/quote]

After a few beers on Saturday night Flyrr100, they will be wearing the same things bottom to top!
    Nostromo

Florida Chatterbox
    I think a lot of American Moms look the same too

Visor
    Light colour polo t-shirt..pale pink, pale blue or white
    White shorts
    Belt...with attached phone
    Short white socks
    Whiter than white trainers/tennis shoes

and their hairdos are all big!!!back combing is still in!!!!

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MaggieAllan
    I think a lot of American Moms look the same too

Visor
    Light colour polo t-shirt..pale pink, pale blue or white
    White shorts
    Belt...with attached phone
    Short white socks
    Whiter than white trainers/tennis shoes

and their hairdos are all big!!!back combing is still in!!!!
    [/quote]

That's no way to talk about my wife!
    You forgot the huge SUV and the $500.00 sunglasses! No wonder I'm always broke![msnscared]
    Jeff & Amy Stephens

Florida Newbie
    This is a fantastic site! What a laugh especially the bit about Brits and American Moms! Ok, so what we are saying is that pretty much anything goes providing it can't be seen as offensive! Fantastic! Brand new wardrobe for me then! Luckily I'm a trainer person, so footwear won't be a problem!

My friend is a bit concerned about wearing a skirt because she is concerned that it will end up around her neck when she is on the rides. Will this happen?

J

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by TheThommos

My friend is a bit concerned about wearing a skirt because she is concerned that it will end up around her neck when she is on the rides. Will this happen?
    [/quote]

Let's hope so![msnwink]
    Jeff & Amy Stephens