Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weddings this year and next!

i have a neice called karen and her partner is Darren! weird or what!

sharon , its april the 9th our silver[msnwink]
    Liesa

Florida Chatterbox
    hi liesa does your neice get the smirks and the laughter whenever she introduced herself and other half ? i do laugh myself though [laugh]
    karen

Hi Daisy

Just read your post re the reception when we get back. we were going to have one but when we priced it up it would have cost about £3,000 just to hire a room, have a disco and provide a BBQ with a couple of free drinks. so we have decided to have a "do" back at our new home, which we only moved into 2 months ago.

Also a lot more people are coming to the wedding now than what we anticipated so there was not many people left over that could not make it. I think you have to be sensible about these things, everybody is different but I wanted a low key fun affair and have never wanted a full blown bash.

fun, fun, fun is the word of the day.

I am not even having a photographer as so many people have digital cameras and I hate the bit at weddings when everybody is just milling around being polite waiting for the photos to be taken.

How are your plans Daisy, apart from the diet. (If I continue with my fitness regime i may ahve to take the dress in!! so fingers crossed)

Michele

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by daisy
    hi liesa does your neice get the smirks and the laughter whenever she introduced herself and other half ? i do laugh myself though [laugh]
    [/quote]

dont really know! i know i feel funny when i say hello Karen hello Darren
    they have 2 kids between them and both have 3 letterd names, my kids dont reckon they can spell! any more then 3 and they lose it!!! (Tia and Leo) that confuses me to
    Liesa

OOOps

Soory its Karen - not Daisy

Michele

Florida Chatterbox
    hi michele dont worry just used daisy as a differnt name when joined forum i use it for e-bay and things like that there is always another karen so thought this was diifernt. am having that dilema about reception when come back was toying with the idea of having house party but the thought of my cream stair carpet loks nice but needs cleaning a lot make people take shoes off ! will still prob have one just because not many people coming and get to wear dress twice ...[msnwink]
    you will be able to celebrate in your new villa that will be lovely what a way to celebrate getting your villa.
    karen