Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silly question coming up...............

Florida Expert
    We were thinking of a water park on our last day in Florida ie, the day we were coming home. Unfortuantely we have to be out of our villa the day before as we have guests coming in. The thought of taking wet towels in our hand luggage doesn't appeal to me, don't mind the costumes as these can be bagged. Hiring the towels will most probably be the best idea.

We will be checking in the rest of our luggage in Downtown disney in the morning.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We hired some towels at wet n wild and they were expensive as were the tubes.
    Also did TL but we arrived just after lunch and the place was packed. Managed to get two seats in the kiddies area but no sun beds or shade.
    Most of the sun beds were not even used by the people who had left the towels.
    If we went again i would get there early and avoid weekends
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Florida Expert
    at typhoon lagoon, there are always spare loungers in places like castaway cay and other out of the way places. can be a bit of a pain but if you have no choice in arriving late . send a party of 2 and carry a couple of beds round to where you want them. you can always squidge up a bed here or there to make space. especially on the stay away allday beds![8D](ps. dont tell everyone[msnwink])
    Trev

Florida Savvy
    Cheers Trev, your secret is safe with me.........[msnwink]
    Laura

Gold 5 Star Member ShirleyCottam's Avatar
    Another note on the refillable mugs, we got them ,last year, and you can use them again for a reduced fee, just take it with you to one of the disney waterparks, (and pay $5 i think), and they put a scanning sticker on that is valid for that day! we used ours 4 times last time we went to florida....great value, you just have to remeber to take them with you![msnsmile2]
    shirley
    Shirley

Florida Expert
    if a certain refill machine isnt working or if you are there anyway you can get a refill at the food/drink outlets,or again sometimes the ice runs out, this is refilled manually by staff every so often,just go to the nearby outlet, they will be happy to oblige(dont wait in the food q, we just say loudly ' is it okay to get a refill, please etc'then it lets the foodies know you aint pushing in on them!)
    also when you scan the mug the whole dispenser is activated , so you can nip in if the person in front is using the other side or 2 of you go up together[msnwink]
    its part of my master plan to keep the drinks q smaller!
    Trev

Florida Savvy
    do these refills cost anything or are they free once you bought the mug?

Kezza they are free for the day once you have bought the mug.

Karen
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Florida Expert
    Typhoon lagoon is a great place and there are plenty of choices available for sunloungers. It was never crowded when we were there.

ALR