Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guitars by George?

Florida Newbie

Guitars by George?

Hi,

I was just reading up, and doing some planning, when i came across something about a shop called Guitars by George. In Downtown Disney, i think.

Has anyone been, is it any good? What does it sell?

My partner is quite into guitars so its maybe somewhere he'd like to go. (ie an excuse to get him to the shops!)

Any info greatly appreciated

Laura

There is a big guitar shop next the Virgin Mega Store at DTD, it seems very good, my older boys are both guitar players and spend hours in there[msnwink]

Florida Savvy
    We saw this on our last trip but my husband wasnt with us and he is the expert, looked impressive to me. I know he will be in there when we go in summer as well as the cigar shop[msnsad]

Perhaps I will have to have a bit of retail therapy myself[msnsmile2]

Margaret
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1413.aspx

Margaret my hubby loves the Sosa cigar shop at Downtown Disney, but I've found a lovely sunglasses shop a little further along from it[8D] and the best bit is he doesn't complain as I usually spend less than he does[msnwink]
    Caroline & Dave

Try the recently opened "The Guitar shop" on Orange Blossom Trail, it's 4 times the size as the shop in DTD.
    Wilf & Sarah

Florida Chatterbox
    Caroline

Could you explain where the Cigar shop is please. Only yesterday my father asked me to bring him some cigars back when we're over in June and I was trying to thnk where to get some. I've never noticed anywhere at Downtown Disney before though

Tracy

Its right in the middle of all the shops pretty much opposite Bongo's.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Daglish
    Caroline

Could you explain where the Cigar shop is please. Only yesterday my father asked me to bring him some cigars back when we're over in June and I was trying to thnk where to get some. I've never noticed anywhere at Downtown Disney before though

Tracy
    [/quote]

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by laalaa
    Hi,

I was just reading up, and doing some planning, when i came across something about a shop called Guitars by George. In Downtown Disney, i think.

Has anyone been, is it any good? What does it sell?

My partner is quite into guitars so its maybe somewhere he'd like to go. (ie an excuse to get him to the shops!)

Any info greatly appreciated

Laura
    [/quote]

Hi Laura,

Yes I have been in there many times..... To many times according to Dawn!! [msnsmile2]

There is also a bigger one just off I Drive opposite Wet & Wild on Visitors Circle I think. By the Free Fall Air Blower type thing. They have a huge selction of Guitars and accesories. Drums & Ketboards too. You just plug any of them in and give them a try. I have bought 3 over the years.
    Steve & Dawn
    Steve & Dawn

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks Martin - will look properly this time!

Tracy

Is the guitar shop in downtown Kissimee still there? I got a beautiful Guild for $ 650 in 1999.