Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Garage or Games Room?

Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Garage

71 30.08%
  • Games Room

165 69.92%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Garage or Games Room?

Garage or Games Room?

Further to my previous thread, we are thinking of converting our garage into a games room as a lot of guests have asked for one.

As guests, which would you rather have?

We always park on the drive anyway, but many people do seem to use the garage.

I'd like to find out what percentage would rather have a games room.

Thanks

Alan
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1964.aspx

its never bothered me, but if we arrived and found a games room rather then a garage we would be very happy about it, (well the kids would be) and me i spose i would get peace and quiet!!
    wouldnt or rather have never parked the car in it anyway just hung the washing over the indoor lines!!
    Liesa

Well looks like games room are winning, but remember you can't do a full conversion as you must have garage room for at least one car! and a lot of HOA won't allow a full conversion anyway!

I said games room.

Although it is very hot in there.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Gold 5 Star Member
    As a guest i think if you have children, a games room has to be a plus I don't think in todays market you will go wrong adding one.
    For the record, both at home and at our own villa, we always use the garage, so wouldn't especially be bothered if a villa we wanted to rent had a games room. In fact, would prefer not I think.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We voted garage, too hot in there in the summer to play games unless you go the whole hog and have air-con installed.
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
    We voted garage, too hot in there in the summer to play games unless you go the whole hog and have air-con installed.
    [/quote]

Hot and with the odd nasty spider......I'm always looking around in the garage as it is.....I don't think I could stay out there and use it as a room.......

Gold 5 Star Member
    We had the garage converted and put in a ceiling fan and it's been ok. Mainly used at night time by the males in the tribe.

Paula
    Paula

We recently rented a home with a games room. The pool cues and balls where in exactly the same place when we left [msnoo]and the ping pong balls stayed under the bats......the table was great though, we put the washing on it when it came out of the dryer

Liz

This is an intriguing thread and have to say I'm surprised it is split so evenly.

We have not done a full conversion but do have a games room in the garage - similar to Caitlin. Feedback from guests has been overwhelmingly positive and we are pleased with the reaction.

We don't use the garage at home in UK (in fact it is half converted to an office now, but didn't use it as a garage before anyway) and would not be fussed about using a garage while on hol's.

We are fortunate enhough to have a "courtyard driveway" so could easily accomodate at least 3 cars without issues.

Just our opinion of course.[msnsmile2]
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1581.aspx