Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Waterpark

Florida Expert
    BB for me, when we went last year we did all 3 water parks BB, TL and WnW after asking everyone which was their favourite the majority went for Blizzard Beach just for the sheer entertainment and the best slides, I think it has something for everyone at BB.
    Dave
    Dave

The family raft ride at BB is great and so are the racing taboggans, but I think I like TL best overall. You have to do them both really [msnwink]
    Shirley

Florida Newbie
    We all love Typhoon Lagoon. I love the lazy river, I could go around all day.
    Lainey

Florida Savvy
    We haven't been to Wet n Wild but we prefer Typhoon Lagoon from BB. I agree about the lazy river [msnsmile]

Tracey
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1811.aspx

Florida Expert
    Ohhhhh to be there now on that lazy river[msntongue][msnsmile2][msncry]
    vicky

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Typhoon Lagoon [msnsmile2][msnsmile2] But both are great though.
    We miss River Country very old style never quite as busy.[msnsad]
    mike

Florida Expert
    We have only been to TL and find it sooo relaxing. We didn't go on any slides because we decided it was our rest day and the wait times were 20 - 30 mins. Drifting round on the rings is fab and we loved the waves. Haven't been to BB but a friend of mine said the glare with all the 'snow' hurt her eyes. Don't know if anybody else has found this.

Florida Expert
    Thanks for that reminder Mike, couldn't think of the name of River Country, so thank you, we went here on our very first visit to Florida back in 1995.
    We then caught a boat across a lake? there were lots of animals, exotic birds, crocodiles/ aligators? Etc.
    Anyone else remember this?
    vicky

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Hi Vicky
    We remember that it, was called Discovery Island, we went there back in 93 great for a half day visit.
    As for "snow glare" at Blizzard Beach Sammibabe just keep the shades on[msnwink][msnwink]
    mike