Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discovery Cove

Gold 5 Star Member
    We were lucky in that the dolphin Michelle had in her group (CJ) is the only one that will "beach itself" to have photos taken and they let us have a family one done even though only one had done the swim.

Babblin Boo

Florida Expert
    Hi just thought i would mention you are allowed to take a cam corder with you so if one of your party is not doing the swim they can video everyone else
    they do provide this seivice but it is between 2 groups so what you get of yourselves is limited and you have to pay for it without seeing it
    i thought this park was worth the money as my 2 children 7and 8 had a great time
    my 7 year old loved the sting ray pool and was in there for about an hour

ann duncan

Keith Prowse - Book before 31st March ticket valid up till December 31st.

Buy Discovery ticket with Dolphin swim £169
    or Discovery ticket only £89

get 21 consecutive days admission to Sea World and Busch Gardens

Includes unlimited free transport to Busch if required.

Looks like quite a good offer

Carole & Keith

When you arrive at Discovery Cove they take a group photograph.

Don't forget to go and pick it up, so many of our photographs have someone missing, this is a really nice photograph of all five of us.

It is included in your admission price.

The photographs taken whilst your swimming with the dolphins, are charged for as an extra, they have various packages from one photo to the full set.

Once again these were great, we purchased the medium package, yes it was quite expensive, but the memories they bring back evey time we look at them, are priceless.

Don't forget to take your video camera if you have one, you can video the dolphin experience.

A great day, we have booked the special offer above, for this year.

Carole & Keith

Edited by - carole7007 on 12/03/2002 08:53:24

Florida Expert
    I fancy doing Discovery cove someday, but was waiting until our little girl can swim properly first so that she would be able to do this with us. She is now 4 and swimming a little bit, so hopefully it won't be long before we can go..

Jamie-> and Lesley