Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Non US Residents Villa pricing structure

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a non US resident - prefer nightly rates & fully inclusive rate (includes tax & pool heat)

3 5.56%
  • I am a non US resident - prefer nightly rates and pool heat included but tax listed separately

0 0%
  • I am a non US resident - prefer nightly rate including tax with pool heat listed separately

3 5.56%
  • I am a non US resident - prefer basic nightly rate with tax and pool heat listed separately

0 0%
  • I am a non US resident - prefer weekly rates & fully inclusive rate (includes tax and pool heat)

18 33.33%
  • I am a non US resident - prefer weekly rate with pool heat included and tax listed separately

2 3.70%
  • I am a non US resident - prefer weekly rate with tax included and pool heat listed separately

25 46.30%
  • I am a non US resident - prefer basic weekly rate with tax and pool heat listed separately

1 1.85%
  • I am a non US resident - No preference how the rate are listed

2 3.70%

Thread: Non US Residents Villa pricing structure

Non US Residents Villa pricing structure

The villa owners are looking into various advertising opportunities and we are hoping that you can all help us with this, please. [msnsmile2]

When you look at the villa adverts how do you prefer to view the pricing structures?

Thank you so much for your help, it is greatly appreciated. [msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

<span style="color:red"> Please can villa owners NOT vote on this poll </span id="red">[msnsmile2]
    Caroline & Dave

I prefer a fully inclusive of everything rate so I know there are no extras charges, I know pool heat is optional but once I have specified I want it I would like my quote to also be fully inclusive[msnsmile2]

Hope this helps[msnsmile]

i prefer weekly rates and all inclusive,
    Liesa

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I prefer the pool separate but a weekly rate to be inclusive of taxes.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I like weekly rate inclusive of taxes, but with pool heat quoted separately
    Julie

Florida Expert
    I prefer weekly fully inclusive of taxes but pool heating seperate.

Florida Junior
    I prefer weekly rate with tax included and pool heat listed separately
    Becky

Florida Expert
    i note that comments were made regarding wanting your quote with everything in and this at present is the 2nd top answer in the poll, but i think the initial phrasing appears to me to be regarding the actual wording in the advert? not the final quotation am i along the right lines?

i voted for price shown per week to include any taxes, so you know what you are paying just by looking at the advert. as pool heat is an option and not needed all year this should be shown but seperately.

i agree tho that when i ask for my bottom line quote i want all the figures added together!
    Trev